Wednesday, November 10, 2010

uncle daniel to the rescue!

with the nexxt couple days being furlough and holidays from school, i have a million portraits.
Who better to watch my children than their uncle daniel!?

aaaaahhh what would I do without him! i am so blessed to have him in my life for far too many reasons to count.

#1 ALWAYS being there for me.

Man, the whole fam was up at 5:30. I dont acclimate well to time changes. haha! im still going to bed super early and waking up super early.
I feel like its already lunch time & all i can think about is taco bell. taco bell. taco bell.



came across a drawer full of utica pics the other day. i cant wait to go back this year!!!!! its been way too long!
OH and I am also planning on going on a backpacking trip in big sur to the hot springs. something ive had on my list for a long time! And.. now its finally in the works.. thanks to tara! i mentioned soething about a girls backpacking trip to the springs, and next thing i know.. theres a bunch of links in my inbox about the hike. I love girls who arent pussys. whooohoooo. its on ! and ive been feeling like a big lazy pussy these days, so im really ready for a hike & an adventure this spring.


3 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

i took that picture. lemme know how i can get in on these trips. eff skool.

Lori Huneke said...

sorry dude, im planning a "girls"trip this time. you guys always get ot have all the fun! im goin in those hot springs naked biatch!!!!

MuerteySuerte said...

duoddeee- I am in. I have been feeling like a big lazy pussy too. i need some action