Monday, November 8, 2010

land

since its virtually illegal to build or put anything on my parents property, our only option would be to live in another miniscule trailer that we would have to hide. that we could easily pay off in about a year or 2.

If i was living in a trailer i could go to my brothers wedding in costa rica next year, I could go on the girls trip to mexico next year.
I could fly out and see my best friend in South Dakota.
I wouldnt have to work every weekend and miss my kids soccer games or my friends bday parties and BBQ's. I mean.. these things are the most important to me.
i think more important that making money and living in a nice house.

CONS
lets see...
500 square feet could be the end of us.
then again, if i can do it with two babies who were waking eachother up all night with every peep and every step we took for three years, i think maybe it would be different now.
"shush! go back to sleep!" haha!
And, they would have 17 acres of land to frolic on. who cares how small your house is. go outside!!!
horses to ride, babies goats and kittens to birth.
vegetables to grow.
tadpoles to catch.
muddy feet.
motorcycles to ride.
campouts on top of the hill with their friends.
kite flying out your front door.
rocket launching without neighbors fences to eat them.
forts to build.
no busy street.
no neighbors. no lawn movers or leaf blowers or garbage trucks.
oh, and lets not forget baba and papa's pool just a walk away.

I could go on a vacation with my family. Just the four of us. on a vacation. aaah i dream of this day. And, i dont see it happening for a long time as long as we are here.
However, i LOVE it here. i love it. dont get me wrong.
But, home is where your heart is, and I think I left a piece of it out there.


No comments: