Monday, November 15, 2010

jake

Jake turned 3o today. Ive know him for 18 years now. wow! shit i love you man!
happy 30th! cheers to many many more wonderful years to come! I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my life. I love ingrid for birthing you and bringing you into all our lives. And i thank the heavens for placing you in all 5 out of 6 classes in 6th grade. talk about destiny. oh where would i be without you if you werent born? I love the journey our lives have taken us on, and I wish the best upon your new journey and hope it brings us back together in the end, just as it always does,. And we will find ourselves on some old porch sippin lemonade and riding horses together again...just like it all began. tails and tails 2.
Happy birthday my friend. I love you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at our jeans in that last picture. OMG!! tapered legs and everything! I love you so much too. I can't believe it 20 years and all these kiddos in the picture that are almost as old as we were when we met!. So much has changed, but the important things have stayed the same. Thank you for your friendship!!