Friday, November 5, 2010

today

my husband walked through the door, cupped my face in his hands , kissed me, stared into my eyes, and said i love you, i am so lucky to have you. And his eyes got all watery. "I love you so much, im going to cry"
I was like.. what!? Im the lucky YOU! i love YOU so much!

today, my son had his very first real playdate ever. and it went great!
today, I went to the hospital to visit anna after a sucessful back surgery. yay!
i also,
ate leftover chinese food, had a good portrait session, stopped to look into the sky at the beautiful clouds, appreciated the weather, mailed my best friend a letter (like, a real letter, stamp and all!) and read a pile of books to my kids.
today was a good day. busy, but good. And I reminded myself all day about how lucky I am. and how everything works itself out.


and.. the end to a beautiful day.. kitten in bed with babies. this, is all that matters right now. these fleeting moments.

No comments: