Thursday, November 4, 2010

between a rock and a hard spot

for the third time in the last two months ,i work all weekend and have no one to watch my kids. I can only ask so much of my friends.

Brandon already had to take sunday off, and now he is going to have to take saturday off.
but , he says there is no way he cando that this week. He says weird stuff is going on at work, and people are getting fired left and right. AND we are probably going to loose our health insurance.. oh yay!

And my mother in law is going to the cabin, again, so she cant help me with the kids. whats new?

and my mom is still not in the condition to watch my kids.
However, she is still saying she will. But she is not supposed to.
omg bless my mom, always trying to help people, even when she cant.

I am seriously on the verge of quitting my job and buying a trailer. or maybe ill move to oregon with the gonzalez paquette crew. hehe.

i cant do this on my own. or without my mom i should say. i wish i could just be home on the weekends and not worry about all this shit.
This house is not worth it to me anymore.
i just want to be with my family & have a roof over my head. i dont care how big it is.
=)

ps. anyone know a good babysitter that works weekends?


3 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

sell them. two birds one stone. could make it a big stone on a ring. i use to have two kids and now i have a diamond ring. bling bling.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

brandon could get gold fronts too. sell juni for the ring and avery for the fronts. http://www.funnyicegrillz.com/

Lori Huneke said...

thanks uncle TURD face.