Monday, September 13, 2010

sara & steve sneak peek

ive been so out of it lately, i posted this on the wrong blog.. oh well..

ok, this wedding was my favorite wedding to shoot EVER! This is how I had envisioned my own wedding to be. And, I actually helped them with a lot of the ideas (all things i had wanted at my wedding) like the burlap, and the straw bales, etc...

THE bestest part about this wedding was... the day of, the mom told us their deciding factor in picking us, was seeing the "support organic farmers" sticker on my car. Who would have thought!? In fact, Brandon and my dad were always telling me how it could be a turn off for some potential customers.. And i agree, it probably is around here. Alas, I think its funny that I happened to land this wedding (that looked like it was straight out of a magazine ) because of those stickers! Made me think about putting some on my new car. =) I want to attract people with farm weddings! lol!


No comments: