Tuesday, September 14, 2010

batching batching batching

my computer is on crack its mad at me or something. I am going to sit here on this damn computer ALL DAY untill I get ALL OF MY WORK DONE! and .. then.. i can relax.
I hate sending peoples pictures out to them. its like this giant relief when i finally click SEND.
i hate the pressure of capturing peoples big moments. i want them to be perfect. I want them to love the pictures with all their heart. eek! And, alas, I am never satisfied with my images. I guess thats the only thing that keeps me striving to get better. otherwise, id be standing still.
I know , the busier i get, and the deeper i get into this.. i will start to have bad yelp reviews, unhappy customers, thats just part of business. I havent had any really bad experiences as of yet, but I know its on the horizon.
And i look at is as a good thing.. it means ive actually created a real biz. it means my name is out there.
. my contract doubled in size this year!
added little tid bits.. like overtime, "uncle bob" cluause ( i cannot stand it when i have some dude following me around shooting over my shoulder ALL DAY with his million dollar camera), and a "you must feed me at your reception" clause.
im getting there. & im learning a lot along the way.
All i need now is office hours, but first i need an office!

No comments: