Sunday, September 12, 2010

crap, ive discovered red bull

i despised energy drinks. DESPISED them.
and, there have been an occasional hangover in which my hubby handed me a red bull, and I sipped.
but, that was the extent.
today i wanted one. i needed one. i bought one! shit.
its like liquid crack, and it goes against everything i believe in, yet.. i loved it.
oh well.

this week... was long .like. really long.
like..

my kindergardener went to the principles office, saw the counselor, had emails from other parents sent to his teacher, etc etc..
omg. ON tuesday I was getting personal phone calls from his teacher filling me in on the details, by friday, we were set up with a behavioral progress report system and counseling.

as a mother, i felt like a failure.
OK, so by Saturday, i was emotionally drained. like, balling my eyes out drained.

distractions/highlights throughout the week (dinner with my bro and michaela, cousin, best friend) managed to get me through to saturday.

saturday.. i worke up at 5:30 and put the finishing touches on the team banner. got mad at husband for asking who's name taht was.. "um.. the coaches name". got my kids up and ready for the soccer parade, got them in the car..the parade was really fun. Although it was hard being in two places at once, I was glad we went. But i was also sad no one else was there. (my mom didnt feel good ,lorinda slept in, and brandon had to work) .
I couldnt stop thinking about jeni, and how much fun we would be having at something like this.
The school BBQ was friday, I didnt want to go. i would have gone if jeni was here. we used to pack a cocktail & giggle the whole time. School functions just arent the same without her.

came home. its 100 degrees. charge batteries, clear chips, get camera gear packed. leave for first soccer game. painfull to watch. my daughter cannot play sports. ok, must accept this fact.
race to second game, set up ghetto banner, watch avery play for 5 seconds, and race off to wedding with brandon. argue with brandon about not making it on time to the wedding ( 2 hour s away) , wedding was awesome. get home at midnight. back up photos.
kids wake me up at 6
portrait session@ 9, get bit by tiny dog, grans 75 birthday party. hang out with family. love.
argue some more with husband about how i need some time to work on the computer.
get home. \make a drink.
blah.
get on computer . do it ! do it!! your deadline was on saturday!! LAST SATURDAY. get off blogger and post some wedding photos!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhh im tired. and i just want to buy a $15,000 trailer and grow potatoes. i can live on potatoes right?

1 comment:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

a trailer and potatoes would be rad and i'm pretty sure you could live off them and red bull for a long while

hang in there and go easy on b

nothing else matters