Tuesday, September 14, 2010

more and more batching..

when i was a little girl, i went out to feed the chickens and ducks every morning.
once day , i came out to blood, feathers, and fur.
There was a fox who killed all our ducks, chickens, and rabbit.

its almost time to put our baby chickies outside.
but, every night i have a dream that the racoons have eaten them.
Just two nights ago, the racoons were on our roof, and woke me u but
I thought i was still in the dream.
I was juniper, and i was walking out to the coop in my pajamas, and came around the corner to see all the dead chickies.

i hate these goddamned racoons!!!!!!! go away!
my dog is so lazy, she doesnt even bark at them anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who has been a vegetarian since the age of 12 when she saw the massacre of her family's chickens! Good luck. Bridget