Tuesday, March 16, 2010

well... one car down..
I was car-less today, which is cool, as long as I dont have anything to do, which I didnt today, and I love it. Plus, i have a lovely new nice friend that drives me around town and doesnt seem to mind my sons terrible tantrums. she loves peets coffee, loves to rock out, and wears lots of rings.
The dishwasher is broken.. f*(K!!
the rain has stopped, so the rotting hole in the ceiling has subsided its leaking.
we cannot pass one of the star levels on mario!!!! driving us crazy!
And then my car (which i have to fill up with water every couple days) has thought it might be fun to blow hot air out on warm days, and cold air on hot days. Really?
Brandon and i both need our wisdom teeth out (because its getting harder and harder to chew! ouch! we both fight over who gets to go first. whos teeth are in worse shape! HA! )... and i honestly wonder why people pay for dental insurance at all, because it DOESTN COVER ANYTHING!!!
my poor hubby cannot look in either direction due to some neck cramp.
and.... we are SO overdrawn.
Jake's bike got stolen from bart!! booO!!!

ok... had to get that out.
And, despite all the little stupid anooying grown up life stuff...
I am happy as can be! Its this sunshine i tell ya!!
what a glorious few days this has been!

My daughter lit up when she saw this picture! And.. we had a wonderful warm evening of scooter riding, softball practice, and inspecting our new wildflower seed patch (pictured below). sprouting up after just a couple days.
we returned home sun kissed & rosy cheeked .

tomorrow is st patricks day! woohoooooooo. we will party. we will drink. we will blow things up and be in good company.
and life is good. regardless of all the other crap.

3 comments:

leslaz said...

That picture is amazing! Happy St. Patty's day! I'm sad to miss your party but I will hopefully see you soon!

sweet said...

heard the gov't is giving $5000 rebates on electric cars....

Lori Huneke said...

i miss you leslie!
tara.. um.. ya.. that should cover the tax.
haha!