Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy birthday Dr Seusse!

ok, now this was pretty rockin. my hubby is the best.
You should have seen these kids mouths hit the floor ! it was amazing! I love kids. man.. they are so pure and awesome.
The kids from other classrooms were swarming the windows to look at him... pointing and smiling so huge!

They loved the clover project. I told them all to listen very carefully to the speck and see if they could hear the who's.
"I can hear them! I can hear them!" with their little heads tilted over the puff ball.
We made the rounds to another classroom.. haha! it was so funnY! And juniper was so happy.

Brandon walked out of there with the biggest smile on his face.
"that was the coolest thing ever. I dont think I stopped smiling the entire time"



so happy to see daddy!


Kate made green eggs and ham!

Mrs greth is the best!

No comments: