Wednesday, March 10, 2010

fun fun

Last night we had softball practice! The girls are actually learning how to catch and throw! Its so fun! I feel like they came leaps and bounds since our last practice.
Im so excited for our first game this Saturday!!! We had a "pretend game" last night.. a few of them hit the ball and ran down the baseline WITH the bat (one of which was my daughter) ! Some of them just stood there, and most of them couldnt hit. If they cant hit off the pitch, then they get to hit off the tee. so everyone is guaranteed a hit! I love it!

The games are sure to be entertaining! LOL!

We practice in a grass field with invisible bases, so I think it will be exciting for them to get to play on a real field this weekend!





cute little guy from a session this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What time at???? Aden and I will be there!