Friday, March 5, 2010

kinda stoked about

ThePioneerWoman.com
especially the cooking section..
Found her in a "Woman's Day" article. yes, there I said it. I feel like im right in the middle. Too old for all those young people magazines that talk about hot sex , and how to "read your boyrfiend's signals" , but too young for all the old lady magazines. HELP! There must be something inbetween. im stuck in this middle world.

anyhow. Im going to make these for my hubby...
apple fritters

and speaking of apple stuff, the apple stand on the way up to the cabin (in Murphy's) is open year round now. yipppeeee!!!
Brandon first took me there on our way up to the cabin when we were 17. haha!! seems like yesterday really.

If you havent already heard me rant and rave about them, next time we go up.. you have to have one of the best doughnuts in the world!!!!! seriously. and im not a big sweet tooth. these things are ridiculous.
and their fresh apple cider. booyaaH!
to die for.

Its Dr. Seuss' Birthday this week, and Im bringing stuff to class to make Clovers with specks on them. And my mom friend is making green eggs and ham. eeewwwww. but very cool. "I do not like them sam I am. i do not like green eggs and ham"
Made the big mistake of asking the teacher if she wanted to borrow our Cat in the hat costume, and she said "why dont you wear it?" I was like.. um... no!!
So... brandon has today off and I somehow talked him into wearing it at school. LOL!!!!
"I better score some points for this one"
oh yes honey.. you do... you dear sweet amazing man.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um-I want pictures!!! Aden's class has been readin Seuss books all week, maybe he could swing by today too?

Reina said...

Okay. Just checked out Pioneer womamn. It is totally awesome, Here recipes are great and really easy to follow with the step by step action. she is funny.
the title tot eh mag is a little strange"one cow nut at a time? hummm and homeschooling but the rest is interesting