Sunday, January 3, 2010

resolutions

ah the glorious months ahead. down time in both the golf and photography industry.
aka.. vacation time for us.
and, i can imagine this is where we start getting into trouble taking juniper out of school.
Just last year my friend said i better be carefull if she misses too much school I can get in trouble.
After all.. kindergarten is the new first grade!
thank god i have a straight A student. Or straight 3's as they call it now... otherwise maybe i would worry a little.
but.. hey! this is life man. and that the children must be educated on too.
Disneyland here we come!!! my mother in law surprised us Xmas morning with a trip to disneyland in January.
WHAT!?? omg. i cant wait. both the kids are tall enough to do most rides. and they are the perfect age. They cannot wait to meet mickey !!!!
My jen jen comes home for a visit soon, and we are headed to yosemite for my big 30!! ive longed to see the valley floor in winter , so this is my gift to myself. the gift of nature. priceless. and of course the best gift off all from my jen jen. being here.
Then.. in feb we will embark on a week (yes, a week) trip to the cabin. We have never stayed there that long. maybe we wont come back.
te he.

and then...comes spring and summer.. and now.. for my resolution of 2010.
spring awaits , and i do love my job.
I need to grow up and have better time management. i can do it !!
and.. i want to hire pammy's little sister here and there this summer as my "mommy helper". So.. i can stay at home and work on the computer and make phone calls while she plays with the kids.
She practiced the other night by getting them ready for bed. LOL! it was kinda funny. avery knows how to work it. hes such a little stinker.

anyhow.. im ready to take this year by the reins. as I settle down to attempt and look at my biz numbers for taxes, I realize we definitely cant stay here unless i do this. and we cant live the way we do unless i keep doing this. and it really is such a blessing of a job. i just need to learn how to juggle better and stay up later and get up earlier to work...so i can be a mom during the day. (the most important job of all) .

oh, and i really really really need a new car. like. now. so.. show me the money baby.

2 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

dang, resolutions. hmmm, make out more, straight a's, buy less, drink less, save more, run more, frame my giant photo, be a best friend, rad brother & awesome son.

AlyssaP said...

Yay! I'm glad you're still doing pictures. 1) cause you are so talented, and 2) cause we need new family pics soon. :)
Now that it's the slow season - and Chris is home - we need to hang out!
PS: seriously, watch Juni's attendance. We have a meeting with Aden's principal tomorrow about his attendance (too many tardies and absences). They sent us home a form letter citing the legal repurcussions of not taking kids to school and warning us not to make our child a future truant. For real! If that's what Livermore does, I can only imagine how Ptown handles it.