Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Chase!



It was Chase's 7th birthday!! oh my god . these kids are growing up so fast!
Check out the cute birthday crown juniper made for him. =) and he loved it so much.
i love chase. he has the biggest heart ever. i just cant help but squeeze him when i see him.
Instead of having a bday party, he wanted to take juniper and avery to the academy of sciences =)

i remember going to this place when i was a kid. my grandma lived right around the corner, and we would all go to stowe lake, i would chase and catch pidgeons , and my mom would get mad at me and tell me I was going to get some weird disease.! lol. I remember the cherry blossom trees and bloom, tea at the japanese gardens, and the albino alligator! He is still there! My mom remembers him from when she was little too!
the place looks really different! its incredible. I cant wait to take my mom there! =)



*


1 comment:

Reina said...

COOL. I WANT TO GO WHEN I COME HOME. I DIDNT KNOW YOUR G-MA LIVED IN SF. RAD. OR MAYBE I DID....