Thursday, January 21, 2010


I seriosly had the best birthday ever.
It was so perfect . The snow flakes coming down . I love looking staight up into the sky watching the huge flakes float down. .the giant sheer cliffs around us were breathtaking covered in snow.
The falls coming down And flowing betwen snow covered rocks . Deer.
Hopping on the shuttle in the snow all dressed up ... So fun!
The ahwahnee dining room is truly breathtaking & they treated us so good . At first we had the whole dining room to ourselves it was crazy!
We ordered bottles of wine at dinner! I've never done that before! I got some bomb pasta & Brandon got filet mimon($50!!!!) I didn't know a meal could cost that much! He said it was hella good.
And they gave me a weird delisoiuos dessert & sang .
I was surrounded by so much love from my beautiful friends and fam. (thank u for flying out Jen jen & Daniel) I wouldnt have felt complete without u there)
And omg!!! The kids were soooo good! Juniper and Aden danced to the piano with huge smiles on their faces the whole night. It was so darling. Avery watched the piano guy and they sang together . & we all danced a little in the chandeleir lit room.
And Daniel had the piano guy play happy birthdy for me :)
And thanks for the cocktail Anna! :) hehe. And we all played video games and music and danced into the wee hours of the night . I'm sooooo blessed to b so priveledged to experience things like this & to have such amazing people in my life. Thank u for bein there . I love u guys so much .And thank u to my hubby for making everything perfect & for being the most loving and incredible man on the planet .It was really a day out of a dream. I will never forget my big three oh!
Now if only we could get snowed in .....

No comments: