Sunday, November 22, 2009

i heart taxi.



I had pictures in SF> oh my . im such an old lady.
I cant remember the last time i drove in the city... i felt like a 100 year old granny with no license on the autobon.
I used to have no problem hauling ass down the streets of SF when i was 16 in a HUGE ass blazer.
what the hell has happened to me?
OH, and im retarded, and didnt think you needed to pay for parking on weekends. Where did i get this idea?
i got a ticket. whatever. at least loosing $50 isnt as devastating as when youre 16.

had portraitts at the palace of fine arts. which sounded like a good idea, but was kinda tricky.
i am so not a landscape portrait photographer.

but.. i got to kick it with some of my fav loves

PS___ ordered my very first peice to my dept 56 halloween town . YAY . ive always wanted to do it. and i bought one damnit. and im gonna get a piece every year. yay!

1 comment:

sweet said...

taxi gets a leopard print bed and a corduroy jacket, claire gets a cardboard box...don't call PETA on me, i swear she loves that box!!