Monday, November 16, 2009

all in a nights work.




well...i went out! which, i generally dont like doing. i like going to bed early and having wine iwth friends in my living room in my pajamas and watching stupid shows with them. to me. thats the good shit. thats livin the life.

But, my husband said i needed to go out. so i did. and i made the rounds. i hit up the pedraza's where andy totally started my night off right making some strange concotion of a drink that totally got me drunk, and I ended up dying shawnee's hair and playing with photo props with her hella funny brother and rad as hell mandi. it was rockin.
Then i was off to fenandos . which was not my cup of tea. i think its kinda ghetto there unless is full of cool people i know. and i didnt really want to dance. blah! Im an old lady now ok! so i watched my friends dance and had another drink.
so.. i was off to the farmer . which was cool , but sad to see all the old Pleasanton Hotel furniture gone. boo. you know me, i dont like change. but, whatever. they had funny pictures on the walls of farm animals. and i was diggin that.
and the fries were bomb. and i was in the bestest of company. at least i enjoyed them. not sure they enjoyed my drunk as bu that point. i downed 3 glasses of water to sober up. i had a wedding the next day.

and... introducing my new camera! yay! its shock proof!
My hubby decided after multiple camera fatalities. i needed a shockproof camera.
on its first night out, i dopped the damn thing 3 times. =) OMG im such a spaz.

but, i proceeded to take pictures of everything. including my drinks. but i wont put those in .


just some pirates i met.



hair








1 comment:

leslaz said...

dude. looks like ptown funtimes! I am going to have to check out the Farmer too... although I will feel like I'm cheating on the Pleasanton Hotel. Loved all those little weird hats they used to have on the wall.

Glad you got to go out! LOVES.