Wednesday, August 25, 2010

first day of school

aaaahhhh my baby is in kindergarten at this very moment. he could hardly give me a hug and kiss goodbye.. and he was off! running, and didnt look back.
have fun my little buddy!! ill miss my alone time with you.
I hope you have a wonderful day and meet lots of new friends, and have lots of fun! *sigh
I cannot wait to pick you up and hear all about it.

Juniper held my hand tight as can be, and stood like a deer in headlights in front of her classroom...trembling..
"I dont know what do do mommy. where do i go? what do i do?"
I nudged her into the line.... you can do it babe!
I know you will have a wonderful day. =)

The walk home from school was so weird. so quite. i just walked... down the street. by myself. it was weird.
I made it all the way home before I shed a tear. =)



their new school clothes and shoes that the picked out all by themselves! =)

1 comment:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

avery is so hyped on those new kicks. they are awesome. wow, i can't believe it. i know i'm old but man, more and more i'm feeling like peter pan in this town. my new goal in life is to age gracefully. sure i'll stumble and eff up but i don't want to fight it. i want it to make me more rad.