Wednesday, December 2, 2009

thinkers

AVERY_
"i want to hold hands when you die"
what do you mean baby mommy isnt going to die for a very long time. you dont need to worry about it"
Ok, but i will love you forever. even when you die. and i want to hold your hand when we die"
me- "honey. i will love you forever too even when im dead, but I will die before you do"
Avery-(starts crying.)
(holy crap! what did i do? such a fine line here)
"you mean mommy and bella wont be alive when im old?"
"you will be grown up baby. you dont have to worry about it. we are going to be alive for a long time"
well i hope that junie can be like mommy when you die because then she can play with me all day.
um break my heart kid.

yesterday juniper says '=
" im going to live with you forever mommy , and I want kids, so you will get to see your grandkids everyday!"
ii like.. what the hell?? kids are so funny!
I said "ok honey! i hope you live with me forever"
(te he.)

No comments: