Friday, December 18, 2009

new jacket

So we have literally gotten away with not having real jackets for way too long now. Hey ! we had afternoon kindergarten classes. but.. now we walk to school in the early morning hours.
my little bug would layer herself with 3 sweaters and tell me how cold she was all day.
but.. really.. it doesnt get that cold here. but.. it was a few weeks ago it did!, and i was like. crap! we dont even have a jacket that fits!
by the time i ordered one online (hell no im not going out in this shopping madness! proud to say i have yet to go to the mall this year. holla!) . the cold front was over. but.. hey.. she got two cute after hours online drunken jacket purchases out of it. yay!
like how I am justifying buying nice jackets for my child!? te he.



and it was so funny.. because we got home from school one day and she said... "all my friends have "eskimo jackets". And i was like.. oh no! here we go with the whole "my friends have everything in the world and i have nothing crap". But.. instead I said "whats an eskimo jacket?"
and viola! little did I know.. I picked the right jacket! and there it was in a package on the porch.

No comments: