Thursday, December 17, 2009

cabin


nothing like a little cabin time with the fam.
omg!! i needed to reconnect with all of them! its just been far too busy around here to do that.
we went sledding, and then sledding, and then some more sledding.
im sore!
i took a lot of video, maybe ill piece it together.
it was so fun!!

we ate a lot of food, drank a lot of good wine, and thawed out cuddling together in matching camp connell pj's .

now back to the last few days of school. last night was junipers hula holiday party, today is a field trip (yay im going!) and tomorrow is the holiday party, and then sat is tequila night (still on the fence about that one)

but after all that.. im pumped for holiday break!
im taking juniper to the SF nutcracker for the first time next week!
and i also want to hit up the new steinheart aquarium i grew up going to! eek! yay! im brimming to the top with joy.
yes, i know. .im a moody broad.

ps. we have some feb dates coming up soon for anyone whos down for our annual cabin trip. booyah!

oH! and i picked a munch of mistletoe... so the kids will be having "mistletoe stand" on our street! yes! $1 . fresh mountain misteltoe.

1 comment:

leslaz said...

Awesome --- I am totally going to tell my parents to walk down and buy mistletoe from the kids. Also? Let me know when you are going to take the kids to the aquarium --- I am a member, get one adult in for free with me and b/c I have been a member for awhile, kids under six are still free, rather than the new kids under three rule.

WOOT!

Also, I totally love it and just invited myself. :)