Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i just get this way when im stressed out. blah


ive tried and ive tried. to squeeze it all in.
the photo sessions, the editing, the phone calls,
trying to be professional when i have no nice clothes,
the HW, the laundry, cleaning the house
teaching my kids how to ride bikes and scooters
taking them places
doing stuff
crafts
volunteering in the classrooom
taking them to the Dr.
taking them to and from school
making lunches
signing field trip forms
buying xmas presents
grocery shopping
vacuuming
dishes
more laundry
taking out the trash.
brushing juniper hair!
cooking
watering the plants
making lunches
finding lost shoes
scraping mud off shoes
feeding and cleaning up after the cat and dog
carpet cleaning
bath time
reading books
buying crickets & worms and cleaning out multiple aquariums
remembering to fill my car up with water so i dont break down
buying toilet paper, etc..
dance class
gymnastics
swim lessons
cooking. cleaning (did i mention those already?)
dealing with avery's insane amount of energy
and still managing to hang out with friends and have fun.


omg!! i cant do it ! i cant do all of it.
something has gotta go.

I said to brandon "I quit" unless we can fork out childcare for a couple days a week.
(my mom watches them on the weekend while i work, but the time consumiing part is editing and uploading, and all this other crap.. and I will not work on the computer while the kids are home.. for the most part, i mean, aside from being impossible because they are always like "mommy mommy mommy", i would feel so freaking guilty that i was ignoring my kids and being a horrible parent)
He said "no"
So.. i quit.
for a little while anyways.
i dont care if we have to buy a godammned trailer.
this is so not worth it to me
im so worn out.
i dont care about the money. i just want to hang out with my kids and not feel like a total stressed out spazzzzzzz, who is wasting precious time with my kids while they grow up before my very eyes.

now..how to go about putting a biz on hold and not ruining my reputation or loosing my cleintel. (impossible it seems. crap) i dont know what to do!
maybe just quit doing weddings? the post production is too time consuming.. but where is the photography industry heading? Everyone and their brother is trying to become a photographer. I have a feeling weddings are going to be my only lucrative job in the future.
help!

i have to go clean up my thrashed house so people can stop in all day and pick up their albums and holiday cards.
as... i get two more emails from people saying "when will my album be done?"
(um.. ya.. i havent started those yet) .


>>>>>
and just after i wrote this , one of my customers got here early to pick up a wedding album, (eek!) and avery came over to me while we were talking and i was showing her the album, hanging on me and screaming for a kiwi and asking me over and over again to get his toy that he had throw in the christmas tree down.. OMG!
i just kept telling him i was talking and to wait, please stop interrupting me.
and he wouldnt stop asking me.
so embarassing and really pissed me off, but on the other hand, hes a kid , and this is a biz, and they just dont mix. i think its a sign.

Ps. its almost 11, and there is still frost on the ground outside! woah! my plants are NOT happy. and everywhere was sold out of frost blankets for plants. =(

1 comment:

Reina said...

Throw a sheet over it. Thats what my mom does.