Sunday, October 21, 2007

so ya...

um..

yesterday, 12 oclock. neighbor comes to my door. i have nothing to say. im staying out of this. brandon doesnt want me to say anything anyways cause he doesnt want me to blow up at this guy.

i keep my mouth shut and say "brandon will be home at 5"

5oclock. im out taking pictures...brandon arrives home to see neighbor waiting outside.
....brandon profusely apologizes for the second time. "we didnt realize the tree wasnt ours to cut down. we want to replace your tree"
he says he can get us for vandalism and trespassing. he says hes going to pick out a
tree and we are going to buy it.

SO, this morning...i leave to go take pictures...guess whos outside. the cops.
two cop cars. they dont say anything to me. i leave.

when i arrive back home, neighbor confronts me again. tells me he called the cops
I said , "we will replace your tree, but not for $3000. we just dont have the money." i wish he could please pick out a tree and ill plant some ivy and within a year it will look just as it did before. a big old ivy ball of a tree. fucking gorgeous. so much for relandscaping the front yard.
i guess hes going to have to take us to court.
I just got a quote from alden lane nursery that a 24 gallon 8-10 ft tall deodor cedar (which i think it is) is $300.
at this point, im just still hoping that tree is on our property .
and...if you could have seen the state of this so called "tree" you would just laugh.
its probably the only thing within a 5 mile raduis i hadnt taken a picture of.

1 comment:

jenijennjen said...

sorry things have been shitty lately darlin. i love you.