Monday, October 1, 2007

goodmorning

130 in the middle of the night juniper barfed, and i mean BARFED .(too much junk food at grandmas yesterday? hmm?) throw beloved pottery barn comforter in the washer. stop dog from eating stray chunks of barf, rinse out hair, change sheets, pillow case, wipe up jammies, rub babys belly until she falls asleep

145- spin cycle wakes up avery. comes crawling into my room naked (what the hell?) .. got him dressed..put him back in bed.

4- avery comes crawling into bed yet again..naked yet again... i put him back in bed, naked.

put dog out to pee

lay in bed and listen to brandon snoring

5- brandons alarm goes off

830- we sleep in . thank god. oops! its a school day! we have to be there at 845
get dressed , throw cereal bars at the children, put carseat in car, drive to school.

845 chit chat with alyssa about breast pumps and preschool parent activities in school parking lot

850 get coffee at drivethrough

900 hmmm..wheres my house key? (i gave it to my mom yesterday.and its inside on the counter)

905 move all the chopped down shrubbery which is piled high in the alley (dude...this was quiet a task)

925 make my way into the backyard.. step in dog shit. dog gets excited to see us, smashing repeatedly into dog shit and jumping on avery with dog shit paws. trying not to spill my coffee on my new jeans.
clean up dog shit, take off averys shirt..wash hands etc etc.

930 going trhough averys drawers for a clean shirt... avery trips and slams his face into the doorway. blood pours. its those fangs of his man! they just cut through! (seriously thinking of having the dentist file them down)
i pick him up and hold him...get blood all over me... show him the blood in the mirror"look! blood! cool huh?" he smiles, i dry his tears,
clean up , soak clothes, empty dishwasher naked, call jeni, put on old stained clothes, sit down to type...

wheres my f-ing coffee? i almost forgot about it. i dont even know where it is anymore. avery probably drank it while i was typing this. oh nevermind! there he is putting glue stick on like chap stick.
LOL

5 comments:

Reina said...

holy hell it is not even 10 am yet.!

AlyssaP said...

hahaha! I'm sorry, I started laughing out loud at your post... at work. My office-mate thinks I have the giggles. Poor dear. I hope wild man is alright... <3 -A

jenijennjen said...

dude. the fangs need to go. i mean, they are endangering his health. thank for the hummus sandwhich morsels and the melted bree. i love you. i hope you took a nap darlin.xoxo

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

oh man oh

sweet said...

just keep looking forward to our road trip in december...
and kiss those kids for me.