Thursday, July 31, 2008

did you know...

..i could eat raymonds sourdough bread with soy butter all day long?
and i want to chop my hair off.


me n my little niece Ginger




YOU KNOW!! thats my boy.


me n my bug
this picture has several titles...

"oh look! we've joined the human race again! "
"pleasanton house thai is the best food ever"
"crazy mommy was so excited to b out to dinner with her family, she had the server take a picture"
my coffee man takes good care of me.
i know, this is terrible, but he was walking around like that for a while crying cause he slammed his finger with the hammer. i couldnt help myself... OH, and dont feel too bad for him. this is like, the THIRD time he has every-so-sneakily taken the hammer into the backyard to "work" and bonked himself on the hand.

id like to call this one "sibling rivalry"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are still waiting to re-join the human race with Maia and Neo. You guys are so cute!!!

This is Sophia. We live in Santa Cruz, and met at Yosemeti a few months back.

jenijennjen said...

that HAS to be the pic of baby ginger that you were elling me about, right? it is soooo gorgeous!! mad skills, woman. u know!!!
xoxo