Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy b day to my baby girl



Juniper is almost FIVE! holy crap!

every second of the day juniper asks if we can ride bikes. first thing in the morning, first thing after nap...
so...on the day of her party , she woke up from her nap, and I said "lets go ride bikes before your party" She grabbed her helmet and ran outside to get her old bike...and found this one!! she was kinda shocked..like "no way..is that for me?"

best friends since birth!
showin off her new bike...

beautiful baby linny..

Cool present from uncle steve..

ice cream sundae's!!


thats my girl!
Brandon..beaming with joy..from good times and ..uh...that liquor on ice.


We were all having so much fun that, I forgot to put out the cupcakes and sing happy birthday to juniper!!!

But we did sparkelers, which we will just think of as many good luck bday wishes for junie. may all her dreams come true!
thanks so all our friends and fam for such a memorable evening...as always, we are so blessed to have you all in our lives.

5 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

SO BUMMED I WASN'T THERE.

sweet said...

me too.

jenijennjen said...

happy birthday juni!!! you're going to hawaii for your birthday... what a lucky girl! we love you!! have a rad time visiting auntie cassie!
xoxo

Pam's Place said...

I miss you soooo much. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Your new bike is awesome. I can't wait to see you ride it. I love you!!

RE: peanut said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday Juni!! I actually have something for her...babylegs JUST came out with a cute new stripe called...Juniper! So, she MUST have a pair!