Sunday, April 27, 2008

aloha!

although ive been home for only a few days..it feels like ive been home for months already. my how life just starts kickin your ass the moment you walk in the door from paradise.
i have some cool pics from our trip, but not nearly as many as i thought, since.. you know..there was sand everywhere.. and children near water kept my eyes on the ocean instead of behind the lens.
but..in a nutshell..it was amazing. i was ready to pack my bags and hop back on the plane once we landed back home. and...this time..bring my bed with me. have i mentioned our new bed?? ahhhh...its a knockoff of the temperpedic. it rocks. its about the only thing i missed on our trip.
bla bla bla...pics coming soon.
oh! i do have an underwater camera im getting developed. with sea turtle pictures on it!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!!

No comments: