Thursday, June 2, 2011

before

(after picture coming soon)

awww man, what a crazy last couple weeks! Its definitely wedding & golf season!! I am three weddings deep, & My hubby worked 8 days in a row, & then put in a floor (with our good friend who is a kick ass contractor. lucky us!) & fixed our toilet (yuk) on his only day off. Man, I am so lucky to have such a hard working guy! He got a break Monday, so we had a BBQ with friends for memorial day.

The rain is crazy weird, and we have a few more T-ball games (make up games from the rain !!) and Juniper's all star game Saturday. please please please dont rain and get rescheduled. Its my last free Saturday until October!! I have to be at that game!!

But, this year I am feeling more and more confident in my skills, and the bills are finally getting easier to pay. There is a bitter sweetness that goes along with this time of year.



No comments: