Monday, March 14, 2011

yowzers

I could blog till the cows come home about my week!
But, I have too many photo jobs to work on . my own photos will just have to wait. =(

It was a marvelous week, despite the fact I had to work almost every day while jeni was here, we managed to fit in a ton of fun inbetween.
 Shawnee and I had our biggest job yet this last week. A preschool with 280 kids!!!! It was a total success! And we had our first "family photo night". 30 families signed up. pretty rockin.

Which, leaves me absolutely exhausted today. the whirlwind is over. time to go back to reality.

 after work late friday night.. I met up with pammy and jeni at the rose hotel, where we pretended we were fancy folk. it was our mini Staycation.
I drank champagne in the massive bubble bath, danced, jumped on the bed,  ate a marvelous breakfast.
basked in the warm sun on the balcony looking out on Main st while drinking coffee with two of my bestest friends in the world. ya, doesnt get much better than that.



we talked about all the things we should do and far away places we should go, but .. in the end..
all we really needed were a couple chairs, some sunshine, and eachother.