Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"snow"

The forecast called for snow in the bay area. Well, I never trust those weather forecast peeps... always gettin my hopes up or down. either way, they are rarely accurate. Trust me, i Know.. my business is very dependent on the forecast in these "long" and "trying" months of winter. 

We took off up the mountain to visit my grandma (shes at 2000 feet . woohoo!) and had a wonderful day. 
pics HERE. 

On the way up, we spotted bits of snow on the trees. Kids screamed and squeeled with every speck. 
My mom said "you'd think they've never seen snow before"  

And we both agreed how awesome it was to be excited about stuff (& if you have met my mom and seen her in action.. say at a tide pool.. you know what im talking about, and you know where i get it from, ..her)

OH, how i love enthusiasm. I think its a dying personality trait. dont hold back people. its ok to be excited! lets not lose our sense of excitement on this crazy path called life. 

LOOOK!!!!!! SNOW!!! OhMyGod!!!!!!!

1 comment:

leslaz said...

HA!!!! The picture of Avery throwing a snowball at your grandma is priceless. Oh man. Reminds me of being a kid. You're right --- we should all keep that enthusiasm. :) XOXOX