Friday, August 21, 2009

yesterday..

..was AWESOME!!

we had a great little party out at my parents house..
The highlight for me, um, cardboard sliding.
and, the sweet photo trade i made to get a jumpy house. holla!

multiple bdays and going aways...My hubby is 29, (this year is gonna fly honey! )chloe is 6!! (where did all the babies go??) cassie and jeni had bdays ..and.. they are both moving to the only states NOT connected to the states. i mean... really guys?...COME ON!!!
i could fly anywhere in the continental US for a decent dolla... but.. noooooo...
they have to go to the only weird remote states .. that cost like a million dollars to fly to.
And.. sorry jen.. if i muster up $800 .. im gonna make you meet me in hawaii!! LOL!

anywho..
it was a great night of sseeing everyone. and it was a thursday, so damn..
I did hear someone say
"Thursday is the new friday"
although this all means nothing to people who always work on weekends. god bless you who dont, and came anyways! all our love! XOXOXOOX
=) Lori and B

PS>> i didnt take a single picture. guess ill have to actually document this moment in my brain.

No comments: