Saturday, August 22, 2009

happy belated bday aden!

thanks for the pics anna!
this was by far the coolest bday party ever.
what a blast !
I had never done anything like this before, and it was such a bonding experience for me and brandon. It was soooooooo hard for me to let go at the top.. knowing that he had tied the stupid knot at the bottom.. but. i had to trust him and jump back!!! i also learned that i am rather afraid of heights. When the hell did that happen??
guess i need to brush up on my cliff jumping skills.
aaah. it was so fun!

oh, and the kids had fun too!!! lOL!












PS my husband was evidently a rock climber in his past life. it was amazing seeing him scale these upsideown walls! wow! and.. he of course had no problem trusting me to " Balay" (sp??hmmm whatever!) him .. and when he let go i went flying up into the air! =)

2 comments:

leslaz said...

I totally want to take my nieces climbing! That looks like sooo much fun.

AlyssaP said...

I'm so jealous - I wanted to climb so bad! Sigh... soon, soon...

You did so good! :)