Monday, February 4, 2008

my parents house

two channels to choose from on weekends, all my baby animals, the delicious well water, the weight of the clay mud building up on your shoes, the starry dark sky, catching pollywogs in the pond, cardboard sliding, the hay forts, the frogs and crickets in the night, a world all my own in the grassy hills and mustard weeds with my bro... ahhh...everytime i set foot at my parents house i get whooosed away into another time.


1985



2008

he's actually super pumped in this pic. ha ha. crazy guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how cute you were in 1985! Well, you are still cute, but awwwww... 1985! I love it! Don't you love the childhood memories! I love it! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Toooo cute.There is nothing like growing up in the country with animals... I miss those days to. We were lucky kids! XOXXOXO La Reina