Sunday, August 5, 2007

weekend

picked pammy up from the airport friday, hung out in my front yard with karen jeni and pam for hours that night just laughing . i hadnt laughed that hard in a while. but now shes gone...cruisin through the grapevine by now im sure.

saturday i worked at blackhawk. its always weird going there now that brandon doesnt work there anymore. I recognized all the mexican guys I had gotten drunk and danced with at the blackhawk christmas party last year. they hooked us up with a bottle of champagne. speaking of mexicans, they know how to party. i loved the music. i wanted to dance. everyone was dancing. it was kinda torturous. im sick of taking pictures. i want to dance.
Dinner was fabulous. Eggplant parmesian with some weird potato thing shaped like a heart, asparagus and carrots (not too soft , not too crunchy) thats my favorite part about the weddings. the free food that i dont have to cook.

avery for some reason is having sleeping issues. he woke up ALL night long last night. i dont know whats up. my eye sockets hurt.
im off to trader joe's to get groceries. I think ill go to the new one in livermore . i havent been there yet. i think its almost the same distance as the other one. hopefully anna's working.

1 comment:

AlyssaP said...

Whatever. Don't even mention our fun water park adventure in your blog. I'm cool with that. ;p