Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my first baby

cleaned out some old shit..and found these pics, pre digital revolution
(isnt it weird to not have random pictures lying around anymore?)
....im getting my little bathroom back in working order..
.new kitchen faucet going in soon(found a leak and a shitload of mold on my cleaning mission yesterday)..drip drip, fuck, but a new one only cost $45 (we got the cheapest to save money). pretty stoked., plus, it made for a fun outing to home depot on brandons day off...got some stuff for the garden, which,ended up being more money than the sink, which led me to think...should we just get a really nice sink instead? ??
but i went with the plants, slug killer, garden border, shovel, and some nice vines to climb around the front window; because i just dont give a shit about having a nice sink.
its hotter than shit out again. i thouroughly enjoyed that mild summer streak. but its nice to sit around during the day and drink pacifico with lime and watch animal planet by the fan.
hmmm.. i have just been informed by brandon that our new houseplant is poisonous (shit), ha ha..hes totally reading my Real Simple magazine right now. ok...back to wedding album making.

3 comments:

Dango82 said...

Carzy Broad Go with the nice sink!!! Just Kidding! It's hot here too...I love you and miss you!

leslaz said...

yay garden! Man. I have been propagating Kalanchoe (http://www.greenbeam.com/features/plant092903.stm) and Geraniums like mad. Let me know if you want some rooting individuals to stick in the ground.

mwah!

AlyssaP said...

Holy crap that's get me excited! I just love how they come out looking like miniature versions of themselves. It always trips me out when I look at old pics of Aden or Juni. Crazy! (yay babies!)