Wednesday, September 28, 2011

am I really that old fashioned!? jeeeezzz

She tried the first one on, & wanted it reallllly bad.  um. no. idontthinkso.
Man, when I was her age,  I was begging my mom to make me a chicken costume (which she did. and it was awesome.) I would love to find a pic of that! Then I was a mouse, and then I was a peacock. I made that myself with feathers from my peacock. (NO, i did not pull his feathers out, they shed them every year! )  I dont know how to handle this whole girlie girl thing. It kinda freaks me out. 

She really loves the "Cheshire cat" one too (doesnt look like a cat to me), so .. thats the one. and its cute.. I guess. 

She got upset when I said "but it doesnt even look like a cat!? I can make you a furry cat costume!?? it would be soooo cute! " and she said "fine, why dont you and daddy just pick out my costume for me then!. "  =(
I really wanted to make her one =( poooooooo  . guess its time to start letting go.
 let her be who she wants to be. 

No comments: