Monday, August 22, 2011

first grade . all day.

For years, most days went something like this.. 

Starting a business was hard. There were many days I felt like quitting. I just wanted to be a mom.
But I was always afraid to take my foot out of the door, because i knew this day would come, and it would all be worth it.

For the first time in over 8 years, I will have more than 5 hours a day to myself. Its very bittersweet.


I am looking forward to getting my work done during the day, & staying off this damn thing once the kids are home.
But, I know I will miss my alone time with my little guy terribly.


"I am sad for tomorrow. I wont get to see you all day" , said my little guy, with heavy eyelids, after butterfly & eskimo kisses. And then ten regular hugs & kisses, followed by one more kiss for luck. "no.. just one more.. one more mommy!" =(

oh my oh my. they are both all grown up.
And I am not sure how to feel.


1 comment:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

awesome little people. man, that 2007 link is hilarious. you survived.