Tuesday, January 11, 2011

field trip


dude, the new instagram app is awesome!!! these are all mobile uploads from my phone. Anyways.. We took the day off to hit up some of our fav spots along the coast.
Who would have known.. thats where the sun has been hiding!
The tide pools were wonderful at Slide Ranch. Here are some pics & more pics, from a diff trip there. ( I did miss my real camera this time) . Thinking of driving out there in the summer for my kids to go to camp. Im in love with the place.
It was a beautiful day. So beautiful that we actually basked in the sun outside eating lunch in Stinson beach.
The gloom crept in late afternoon.
Brandon found his first whole sand dollar. he was .. um.. PUMPED! it was so cute.
then up the coast a bit more to Tomales Point to see the Tule Elk.
& back to marin for dinner at Marin Joe's. (my moms fav restaurant ever.)
Yum.


We saw& learned about the state bird, sir francis drake, high/low tide, sharks, whales, elk, dairy farms.











1 comment:

Reina said...

I am loving the old school film flicks. rad.