Tuesday, January 4, 2011

aaahhhh winter

i love you & your frost covered mornings.

i used to be a summer person.
But with brandon and I working a lot in the summer,
well, we have become extreme sledders, expert cuddlers, and bad ass cider brewers .

I look forward to every day.
I love that brandon doesn't work 12 hours 6 days a week. And I love that when he comes home, I dont have to get on the computer and edit photos. we get to open a bottle and cook together!
Its kinda like one long vacation.
we may be broke in the winter, but i dont care!

I relish a our trips to the mountains, hikes in the rain, chilly park dates, rainy day coffee dates with friends..

i love this time of year. =) soaking soaking it alllllllll up! thats one of my New Years resolutions. Soaking in the current moment. being present. well hello winter here i am.

2 comments:

sweet said...

this makes me happy.

Lori Huneke said...

hells ya! forgot to mention .. winter also allows for fabulous trips with wonderful friends. Even if it IS raining!