Monday, June 9, 2008

san diego!!

i almost forgot .. i went to san diego! my best buddy daniel bought me a plane ticket to see him (i know..im spoiled rotten. thanks dude!! i love yoU!!)and...for the first time in a long time i took a trip without both my kids and husband! it was weird! and very fun! i missed them so much! but it was nice to be with just my friends like the olden days! we saw sex and the city. got a free hotel room! and free valet parking.
the weekend went by way too fast!
oh, and then everyone else was in town too cause rachel and bridget were running the rock n roll marathon (rock on you guys!!!) i did intend on catching the end of the race, but , i slept in, since i NEVER get to do that!! and sipped my coffee in my pajamas just looking out at the ocean for an hour. aaaahhh. heavenly.
anyways. we got to steal their boys for the night, and we all went to the rooftop bar. it was cool.

this is us right after flying in...first stop. beer.

mini pitchers! yum!

and then pammy drove down from LA!! love you pammy!!! thank you!!
ok, these pictures are out of order here, cause i vaughly remember this strange moment. =)
ha haa!! My favorite. thats giovanni without a pillow in the corner, and dan in the closet. what the hell? so much for a goodnights sleep!
and..this...this here is christian spilling all over himself. =) oh my god i was laughing so hard i think i pissed myself a little bit. seriously.


just chillin in the hotel room reading the book of mormon.

my bestest friends..



more pics on taras blog

2 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

dang so rad

Pam's Place said...

Is it bad that I don't remember people drinking after we went to the bar? I know we did because the picture of Christian spilling on himself was in a glass that somehow "traveled" back to the room from the bar. However, I don't remember that at all.