Monday, June 23, 2008

im video happy

ok, so for the last week, we have only raced home to nap after morning festivities to re-fuel for evening festivities.
bday party's, dance recital (juniper did sooooo awesome!), visitors from far away places (Miss you already cassie and pammy!!), matt and jen's wedding (rockin!!!) etc etc...you get the idea. it was one kick ass week!!

but, as much as i like to stay busy, im pooped!
so,my ringer is off and im hiding from the world, playing catch up on work and cleaning my house! (and blogging! ha ha!!!)

heres a video from friday. aden turned 5! its so nuts!! i cant believe all these babies are so big now!!!

3 comments:

AlyssaP said...

Awww! It was so good to see you all! My baby is cute. My other baby is BIG (and a mini-Chris). And my hubby is so gangsta with the water pistols. :)

leslaz said...

Your yard looks AWESOME!

jenijennjen said...

that was rad! love love love.