Thursday, March 6, 2008

on the farm


she cant put them down. this is a few days later. they are currently living at baba's house ( i cant handle another tank to clean around here!) so...we went over there to hang out with them the other day. i swear, they already look bigger. i dont want them to grow! they are so darling!!!


avery "cuddling" the tortoise. um..ok avery.
isnt tortuga getting HUGE???

poor bella belly flopped and i yelled at brandon.
brandon likes to steal my dads jeep and pretend its his and drive around town. =) he he
its been so nice out. i cant wait for the kids not to be in school and all these godamned activites. it was great keeping active and busy with the icky weather..but..now i want to drop everything and hang out outside all day!!! is it even spring yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does Bella like to swim? That is rad bad! I love the turtles! I had baby turtles in high school. They were SOOOOO SUPER cute! My dad gave them away when I ran away one time. I was pissed!