Friday, January 4, 2008

random winterness

last day of ballet and tap... Hula dancing here we come!!!
2005
2007
cuddles
i swore id never get another cat with all the heartache we all went through...but this little one happened upon us in a pure act of fate. yes, thats right. Meet Pickle . (or Daisy as juniper calls her. "Daisy rose" to be exact)

fun at the richards
i know, these were for Azi, but i had to post one.. Afshin just looks so handsome!
No, i did not put that tie on him and put him on the nite stand. averys just a funny little guy.
Congrats to John! The Graduate!!
CHEERS! love you dude.

1 comment:

Reina said...

lori- I cant believe you got a cat. yes I can. The funny part is that every cat I had when I was a kid I named pickles. There must have been 15 different pickles. Ha! Anyways. I love you guys soooo much.