Tuesday, July 10, 2007

the past few days...

i spend half the day in the bathroom...because avery doenst want me to help him do ANYTHING!. so once we reach this lovely underwear milestone...if anyone tells me how "lucky" i am that he's potty trained...ill beat you. its not luck. its freaking patience!!! Hes fallen in already..and bruised his collar bone pretty bad, but still... "no mamma, dop mamma. dop mamma. i ty i ty. "

mosquito bites...still goin strong days later...






concentrate...concentrate..

"yes!"

"I got it!"



(this picture is from last night)
ahhh...the trials and turbulatins of a toddler...as i post this my baby is screaming himself to sleep. too stubborn to cuddle, too mad that there's no chocolate milk, and too exhuasted to fall asleep...these things the blog cannot capture...these things only the mother of a two year old can understand... and..i need another glass of wine.

2 comments:

oshareneko said...

Cheers sweetheart. :)

AlyssaP said...

hehe... I understand, sweetie. I'm just impressed he's already standing up! Soon he will like Aden, shouting "Fire in the hole!" No idea where he got that... :)