Monday, October 10, 2011

The happiest place on earth.

Sure,  I could have a freshly repaired/remodeled bathroom.. (which sounded pretty awesome this morning, as we all hovered over one sink.)
And, yes, I could have bought my room & board to Costa Rica, (leaving my family behind), to see my brother get married.

There are a lot of things I could have done with the money I had saved up.

Instead, we surprised the kids, & took our first real family vacation!! (6 whole days!!!!)... and I wouldn't trade a single minute of it for anything else in the world.

Avery won't always look into the sky when we say,  "There's Tinker Bell!",  or be scared of the "man eating Piranas" on the Jungle Cruise.
Juni's eyes won't always light up, as big as they do now, at the sight of the Castle. She won't always want to hold my hand.

 I soaked in every beautiful moment. **sigh*** I am truly grateful for this life, and I will not let it pass me by!!


1 comment:

sweet said...

Schmathroom, schmosta rica.
YAY family vacation!