Sunday, July 24, 2011

best of

BLERG!!! 

I came in second for "Best of Pleasanton" First place being Bella Luna Studios . eeehhhh. At first, upon opening the weekly, I saw one of my newborn images on there... and thought! oh! Thats my pic! I won! But it was just a birth announcement a client submitted. haha!

I was however published on Nicole Richie's website, and a few other small ones this month. which is cool, but I really want the pleasanton win. !! This is my damn town! Next year baby .. its ON!!!!

4 comments:

Dango82 said...

You're going to win bitch! even if I have to rig this shit!!! I cant believe you were published on Nicole Ritchies site! I love you!

Dango82 said...

WHat the what! i can take better pics with my point and shoot!!! that bitch doesn't have shit on you!!! sorry for my astonishment...

ice cream barrels said...

we know the truth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jYcW1nEsGk&feature=related

Lori Huneke said...

haha!!! Hi Sam! =)