Friday, December 10, 2010

Im fu&(*(*)(ing tired.

my lucky babies. surrounded by love.

daniel in the kitchen!? now thats a sight to behold!

after 10 days of antibiotics, i finally got my energy back. but.. it was temporary.

damn strep throat came back! guess its a stubborn one. And Brandon has it too. Which leaves not just ONE but, TWO absolutely helpless, cranky, sleep deprived, dehydrated people laying on the couch while our children run a muck and make our heads hurt even worse.

And of course my new shitty insurance (kaiser) gave me the runaround for two days before I could get any more meds. She actually said to me
"Maybe your throat started hurting because you found out your husband has strep?"
I wanted to punch her in the face. but i didnt have the strength. ya lady, this is all in my head. I cant fucking swallow. or eat. or sleep. and I have two kids & a sick husband to take care of.
"are you sure you finished all the antibiotics?
-yes
"you know you have to take them all"
-yes, i know that
"ok, well, im going to have to do another culture to make sure its strep"
By the time I got them my throat was literally closing in on me again.


So, more steroids (which make me starving, but i cant really eat cause my throat hurst too fucking bad) yay!
and... the new antibiotics give me diarreah, and the norco makes me constipated. (thats IF I can manage to keep them down without barfing)
too much information? hehe.
you would think they would balance eachother out.. well.. they dont!!!


aaaahhhhhh!!!! seriously!!
im so sick of soup!!


Brandon & I passed out on the couch when Christian and Daniel were cooking.
=(
I want a re-do night!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! Maybe start drinking Jamba Juice too? xoxo I hope you both recover soon.

Lori Huneke said...

thank you anna!