Tuesday, December 4, 2007

karma?

i think so...

This past summer some kid rammed into me on Hopyard. He was taking his driving test!! poor guy! So...i felt super bad for him, and said dont worry about it.
and that was that. i dint make a claim or anything despite the dent on my car. i mean..come on...youve seen my car. another dent wont bother me any. Granted..i could have gotten some cash for it...i figured it was the right thing to do since i really didnt care.

two weeks ago i backed into someone. and left a hitch mark on their bumper. I mean..like..a square indent! And...my stupid glove box is broken shut and all my info was in there..so i gave him my name and number profusely apologizing....
and i never heard from him...


ahh...the ways of the universe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karma is the explanation that helps me sleep at night. When ever we feel anger, jealousy, complete hopelessness, or even that noone apprieciates us enough.........just remember karma can be a bitch and every bit of energy we put into the world, good or bad, comes back. So, make sure the energy we put out is positive so that we can reap the benefits in the end.

Pam's Place said...

Sorry the last comment was from me but I couldn't remember my password, then I did.