Tuesday, November 6, 2007

yikes!

so i put on my thermals cause im a little chilly...and they are cutting off the circulation around my belly. umm....mental note to self.."lay off the brewskies".
why i chose to share this thought is beyond me.

ps. just had my first photo shoot with my new camera and lens. rockin!!! and here goes yet another year of breaking even.
(OK...make money taking pictures...spend money on new cameras..)

the funny thing is, it seems the more expensive the camera, the harder it is to use, but once you nail that one shot...youre like damnnn!!!!!

1 comment:

jenijennjen said...

im always.." like, damn!!" when i see your pictures!!! like, damn... those are some freaking awesome pictures. i mean, arent you sick of me telling you how incredible your photography is?!!? like, damn. he he he. love you!